Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gardening Progress

My sister in France asked me to post some more pictures of our gardening progress. Yesterday I planted two types of onions, and earlier this week I planted carrots. We also have spinach, lettuce, radishes, and beets. The lettuce and radishes are growing beautifully.
The radishes are sprouting here!
Luther's rhubarb has taken off this year! This should make up for the cloudy summer last year.

The greenhouse flowers and vegetables are also doing beautifully. We borrowed a small rack greenhouse from my parents. We have flats of tomatoes, peppers, basil, thyme, habaneros (thanks to Ethan), and many different varieties of flowers. I am looking forward to planting them at the end of May.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Elysia, Keep it coming! It's my virtual garden since I can't keep one this year here. That rhubarb looks fabulous! When can you start to harvest that? Have fun keeping up your green thumb.

    ReplyDelete