Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New School Year

Amy, Lizzy, Peter John, Gretchen on their first day of school.

Peter John advanced to Level II in School of Choice (our homeschool Co-op that meets twice a week).

Gretchen's in Sixth Grade and Level II at School of Choice

Elizabeth is the big Second Grader in Level I at School of Choice
School began last week and Amy is SO excited to do preschool lessons with me during homeschool.  She has her own A Beka books and other things. I have also begun piano lessons with her which she has enjoyed a lot. I have always used Music For Little Mozarts by Alfred Music with my little ones on piano. It makes it fun for beginner preschool students. I am also teaching her two cousins piano this year.

The rest of the kids have begun Second Grade, Fourth Grade, and Sixth Grade. They are working hard in homeschool, and I have relaxed a bit this year teaching them.  The anxiety I first had two years ago has practically disappeared. Thank you, Lord!  We still depend on HIm daily, but through Christ, we have strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment