Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What Is Going On With The Larsons?

Some of you may be wondering what we are doing these days?

1.  Today we move into a different rental house here in Fergus Falls.  We will be renting a house about a mile from here until we are finished with our support-raising efforts for our mission work with Training Leaders International.  We have a lot to move still from this house and plenty to do to clean up around here.

2.  Some of us have the flu!  Peter, then Gretchen, now Ethan. Amy just got over a cold and Lizzy is starting up with a cold.  I guess that leaves just me who is currently healthy.

3.  Ethan has been traveling and continues to work hard building up our support in order to teach and train God's people around the world, so that they may lead and teach their churches with strength and trust from the Bible.

4.  We have enjoyed a wonderful Christmas holiday and break from homeschool.  The kids start up at School of Choice on Thursday, but I think I will need to take a break from the homeschool part and start next week. The move continues to be quite consuming.

5.  Today begins a new year to grow in our relationship with God through our wonderful Savior, Jesus Christ, and the gift of the Holy Spirit.  We love God, and look forward to reading His word and delighting in Him and His goodness this year.  I love to share what reading the Bible has meant to me.  It has changed my life and given me daily hope and comfort.  I encourage everyone to seek God in the Bible and read it daily.  Here are some wonderful Bible reading plans that you can start the New Year in a great, fresh way:
http://www.esv.org/resources/reading-plans-devotions/

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment