Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Great Day at the Fair

I can't show any photos because Ethan took the camera with him on the mission trip, but I can tell you we had a lovely afternoon and evening today at the county fair. We were there almost six hours looking at animals, riding some of the rides (I bought discounted tickets in advance at Service Foods), and enjoying some of the exhibits and shows. Today was the first day so there were only a few people there, parking was free, and we had great weather. We also saw two of my sisters there with their families. That made it extra special. The kids were so good, and I made sure to compliment them for that, because as a parent some days I spend more time scolding them than encouraging them. I need to find as many opportunities to encourage them as I can! Today was one of those days. (Yesterday was the opposite, I am sorry to say.) Thank you so much to all who prayed for me regarding the kids and me. To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment